If you're like me, your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That's exactly what I strive to do at 4 Paws Pet Sitting. Because I love pets!
4 Paws Pet Sitting offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets. I can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. Choose the schedule and services you want, and I'll do the rest.
In the past, traveling and working pet owners had few choices concerning care for their pets while they were away. In looking for new alternatives, many have found that in-home pet care is the best choice for themselves and their pets.
What Does a PetSitter Do?
- A professional petsitter comes into your home to care for your pets when you are away on vacation, business, or at work.
- Your petsitter provides services in order to maintain a "lived in look" for the home.
- Each pet(s) and home's needs are different and these needs are customized and met according to the owner's specifications.
- In home pet sitting is the best way to minimize disruption in your pet(s) routine when you're not there.
- Our service was developed as a positive alternative to having your pet(s) kenneled or inconveniencing friends, neighbors, or family.
Pet services include:
- Administration of medicine (pills)
- Litterbox cleaning
- Transportation to vet or groomer
Home services include:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
Contact me today to schedule services or for more info (210) 446-PETS.
Office Hours 10am-5pm Monday thru Friday