*Subject to Change*
- Consultation visit - You will receive a free visit consultation from 4 Paws Pet Sitting to meet you and your pet. During this visit we will discuss all important issues with you and can help you fill out the necessary documents. This is the time to provide 4 Paws Pet Sitting with a key to your house, or a garage door opener and any security alarm codes.
- Rabies Vaccination - I need a copy of the current rabies certification. Please provide this copy on the date of the initial visit. This is very important for your own pet's health as well as for the other pets in my care.
- Cancellations and Early Returns - I understand that your plans may change. Please understand that I do not overbook and possibly turned away business to ensure I could perform your requested sittings. Therefore, I do not charge for cancellations with adequate notice (14 days). (3-13 days 50% total fee) (Less than 24 hrs 100% total fee). 4 Paws Pet Sitting requires notice of cancellation a full week prior to the date of the first visit. Notice provided less than two weeks prior to first visit but within 72 hours will result in 50% of the total invoice for scheduled pet care payable by the pet owner. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the first visit will result in 100% of the total invoice for scheduled pet care payable by the pet owner. There is no refund offered for early returns. Please see Holiday Cancellations for all reservations made for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's.
- NO REFUNDS FOR HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS!
- Emergency Contact - 4 Paws Pet Sitting requests the name and phone number of a person living nearby that you entrust to make decisions concerning the welfare of your pet should you not be able to be reached in case of an emergency.
- Access to your Home by Others - If the client allows any other person access to their home during 4 Paws Pet Sitting contract period, 4 Paws Pet Sitting cannot be held liable for any damages to property or pets as a result. Please notify us if someone will be in your home during your absence along with contact information for this person. If I am not informed prior to your scheduled visit, I will not enter your home. You will be charged for the visit and your emergency contact will be called to complete the visit.
- Pet and house clean-up - 4 Paws Pet Sitting will properly dispose of pet waste and I will do my best to clean up any accidents your pet may have, however, 4 Paws Pet Sitting is not responsible for carpet or floor stains created by your pet. I do request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels and trash bags. Please let me know where you would like the waste disposed of.
- Unforeseen purchases - Although I will ask you to have a larger supply of food, litter, and cleaning supplies available, an unforeseen purchase may be needed for your pets well-being. I will retain a receipt and the customer will be responsible for reimbursement of these items.
- Confirm that you are back home - Please let me know when you have returned home safely. Please call, text or email at any hour and leave a message that you have returned.
I Accept: Cash, Check, Money Order and Credit Cards via Venmo, Cashapp and Zelle
For More Information Call:
10am-5pm Monday thru Friday